In the steel industrie as...
- Purifying action in steels
- Protective action of refractory lining
In the manufacture of Flat Glass...
- Improves stability
- Decreases tendency to devitrification
- Increases viscosity of the glass
- Lengthens the thermal interval of moldability
- Increases resistance to abrupt temperature changes
- Allows reduction of % of Silica and quantity of fluxes
In Ecological Agriculture...
- Allows neutralization of soil acidity (AMENDMENT)
- Soil conditioning, so that the crop assimilates the nutrients in optimal conditions. el terreno, para que el cultivo asimile los nutrientes en condiciones óptimas.
- Eliminates the phytotoxicity of aluminium, a basic element of silicates, by transformation of other ionic types that are non-toxic for crops.
- Reduces solubility of heavy metals
- Ca/Mg status regulator of soils, its adaptation for agricultural use.
- Magnesium is a component of chlorophyll, necessary for the development of the chemical process of plant photosynthesis.
- Products in oxide form are assimilated and quickly correct the pH of the soil while carbonates have medium-term assimilation and regulating effect.